- Intel Smart Response Technology (SRT), a disk cache solution, provides solid state drive like performance while retaining the storage capacity of a hard disk drive.
- Exclusive HP Virtual Room software provides face-to-face collaboration around the globe.
Manageability and security
- Intel® vPro with Active Management Technology allows your IT personnel to access, diagnose, repair and manage the desktop from a remote location saving time and reducing maintenance cost.
- Secure data and credentials with HP’s certified and embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM). Disable USB ports and slots for added security.
- HP ProtectTools is a comprehensive portfolio of security features built into the hardware and software that can be customized to protect your data with the level of security your business needs.
- On hands management is a snap with a tool-less design. Upgrade components with the quick release latches and green pull tabs.
- Lower your operating costs and overall eco-footprint with HP PCs: ENERGY STAR® qualified EPEAT ® Gold registered BFR/PVC free materials (excluding external peripherals and cables)
- Manage your energy more efficiently with HP Power Assistant software, enabling you to set up custom schedules for when the machine goes into low power states.
Included with this PC
The HP 8300 Elite Refurbished Computer comes pre-loaded with the new Windows 10 to suit your personal and business needs.
• 1x Mains adaptor
|model||COMPAQ 8200 ELITE|
|processor||INTEL CORE i3-2120 @ 3.3GHz|
|Optical Drive||DVD RW|
|ports||1 x VGA, 1 x DisplayPort, 10 x USB2.0, LAN|
|Operating System||WINDOWS 10 HOME|
|warranty||1 YEAR RTB HARDWARE WARRANTY|
|Supplied With||1X UK POWER ADAPTER|
All Grade 1, Grade 2 and Grade 3 refurbished products on our website come with a free 1-Year Return To Base Warranty**.
**Unless stated otherwise within the product description
All of our items, unless mentioned in the listing, are covered by 12 months RTB (Return To Base) warranty.
If you have a problem with your item within the first 14 days, GigaRefurb will collect the item at our expense.
After 14 days the customer must return the item to us as part of their return to base warranty
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not happy with your purchase or have changed your mind, returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of product.
All returns are the responsibility of the customer and must be received in their original packaging.
After 14 days we do not accept returns for a refund and will be dealt with inline with your return to base warranty.
If in the unlikely event your item is faulty if you report the fault within the first 14 days we will arrange to have your item collected at our expense.
If the fault is reported after 14 days you will be covered by your return to base warranty and the customer is responsbile for returning the item to us for repair
We will either repair the item and return to you or replace for a like product whichever is applicable.
Batteries are classed as a consumable and a perishable item and therefore are not covered under our hardware warranty.
However if you find your battery to be faulty within the first 14 days we will repair / replace the battery.
After 14 days we cannot offer any replacement or repair for a battery
The customer must return the faulty battery back to ourselves.
For any queries or information please contact us on 0161 553 0117