Nothing has been confirmed, but according to the listing (which has since been yanked offline), the case sports the following features...
- Sturdy outer shell with rubberized handle and durable dual zipper pulls
- Molded interior fits Console in handheld mode, and features felt lining plus zippered mesh storage
- Built-in padded screen-protector flap includes storage for nine game cards
- Officially Licensed by Nintendo and blizzard entertainment
- Two-year limited warranty - register at PowerA.com
The case was first spotted by Lady Bow at Resetera, and then posted to Twitter by deal hunter Warior64. Not long after news spread, however, the listing disappeared from Amazon.
More likely, however, Overwatch is indeed headed to the Switch, with licensed products to follow. Overwatch is a good candidate for the handheld console because it is not a very demanding game, as it relates to graphics and required horsepower. It's not an incredibly old game, either—Overwatch released in May 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PCs.
As to when it might arrive on the Switch, stay tuned.