If you've been searching for a leading supplier of refurbished laptop UK products, welcome to Giga Refurb. We're highly experienced at what we do, refurbishing gaming laptops, PCs, accessories and more from top manufacturers. Explore our site now to find the best deals.
Is It Okay To Buy a Refurbished Laptop?
Yes. A refurbished laptop is a little more than simply taking on one that's been used before. It's usually a pre-owned laptop that's been through a strict testing and maintenance programme with a leading IT refurbisher.
At Giga Refurb, that's what we offer, providing one of the best IT recycling solutions you can find. If we acquire a laptop, computer or accessories that can be repaired, restored or refurbished, we'll put it back to its former glory as much as we can. You'll see a wide selection of refurbished items on our website, from Apple tablets and gaming laptops to refurbished laptops and desktop PCs.
What's the Best Place to Buy Refurbished UK Laptops?
Refurbished laptops can be found online, and at Giga Refurb, we're proud to be one of the leading sources for this type of IT product. You'll find everything from gaming laptops and PCs with Nvidia GeForce processors to Windows 10 operating systems.
What Are the Benefits of Buying Refurbished Laptops?
There are multiple benefits of buying refurbished laptops over a brand new model, and here are just a few.
- LOW PRICE DEALS - You'll discover lots of great deals on our website, from affordable Windows 10 computers and intel core i5 processors to laptops in the Lenovo ThinkPad range (subject to availability). Refurbished laptops and desktops are heavily discounted due to the fact they're not brand new, so you can save on the cost.
- FLEXIBLE LAPTOP SET-UPS - Many people even like to use the money saved to upgrade their new laptop with customisations or accessories they want, giving you the ultimate set-up to help you work, fulfil gaming desires or use for personal means.
- TOP MANUFACTURERS - Some people feel the best laptop brands are out of their reach when shopping online, so by buying a refurbished product, you'll get more choice. This includes laptops from manufacturers such as Dell, Lenovo ad HP.
- ECO FRIENDLY - In the UK, we produce tonnes of e-waste every year, but we hope to change this. At Giga Refurb, we're committed to finding better ways to recycle computers, often refurbishing them to a great condition. It means that others can cut down on manufacturing new technology and there's less electronic and electrical waste produced as a result of the high turnover of new technology.
What Are the Cons of Buying a Refurbished Laptop?
There aren't many downsides to buying a refurbished laptop, but you must use a reputable supplier wherever possible. They will make sure the model has been refurbished to good working condition and is covered by a guarantee (e.g. a return to base, 1 year warranty).
Refurbished laptops such as a Dell Latitude or Lenovo ThinkPad may come with signs of previous use. Therefore, you must ensure you're aware of what each grade means when it comes to buying refurbished products. Some may just have the odd minor scuff that's barely visible, but other lower price products may have a few screen blemishes or dents in the hardware. It doesn't mean the laptop hasn't been updated to a good standard though, with all the specifications clearly listed.
Where Can I Find an Affordable Windows 10 Pro Laptop?
At Giga Refurb, we're part of the Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher (MAR) licensing programme. It means we work closely with Microsoft to deliver genuine software with every device we refurbish, wherever it's compatible. When you click on any item we add to our site, we always make the operating system very clear in each item description. So, you may find the laptop you want now has Windows 10 Pro installed.
Do You Wipe Data from Hard Drives?
Data protection is something we take seriously, implementing strict policies about how we handle and manage the information on any computers, hard drives or data-bearing media we receive. This is a major part of the laptop refurbishment process, making sure the buying customer won't have any access to data previously stored on the device. If they were to access confidential information about the public, a business or individual, it would be a breach of data security rules.
As the devices are intended for reuse, refurbished laptops must go through a data erasure procure. This involves running advanced software through the system to override data with unusable information. Our software will let us know if the erasure was 100% successful, failing the procedure if just one block of data was missed.
When you receive your refurbished laptop from our store, when you turn it on, it should feel like you're starting brand new, and you can add yourself as the first user of the device. We'll also check there are no hidden markings on the laptop, such as security markings used for business laptops.
Can I Get Free Delivery?
It's easy to think free delivery is the best option when ordering anything online, but with laptops and computers, the safety and security of the product are paramount. It's vital for the item to arrive at your home or business address in good quality, within a short turnaround time.
We offer several choices for you when it comes to receiving your new laptop, and these will always be listed alongside any product we add to our sales pages. This may include coming to collect your laptop from our Manchester IT refurbishment facility or opting for next day delivery with a courier.
Do You Sell Dell Laptops?
All our items are subject to stock levels, but we often have lots of Dell products available in our co uk store, including both laptops and desktop PCs. This may include Dell Latitude laptops and other popular models.
Can I Buy Refurbished Tablets Here?
You certainly can! We have a special sales page for all our refurbished tablets and mobile phones, including Apple iPads, Apple iPhones and other devices from brands such as Samsung, Nokia, Microsoft, Motorola, HTC and more.
Do You Have Refurbished Monitors Available?
Yes, we also have a dedicated sales page for all our monitors, and we add more refurbished screens as they become available. Look here for full HD monitors, 14-inch monitors and more.
How to Choose Your New Laptop
When you compare laptops, it can be hard to narrow down your choices, so here are some of the factors to consider.
- the price of the laptop
- the manufacturer and model (e.g. HP EliteBook, Apple MacBook Pro, Lenovo ThinkPad, Apple MacBook Air etc.)
- the warranty included
- the hard drive and storage capacity (e.g. 8GB RAM 256GB SSD - solid state drive, 16GB RAM, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, RAM 512GB, 8GB 240GB etc.)
- the processor type (e.g. intel core i7, intel Celeron, intel core i5 3320m, intel core i3 etc.)
- the software and operating system (e.g. Windows 10 laptop)
- whether it's suitable for gaming (e.g. Nvidia GeForce laptops)
- the screen size and monitor type (e.g. 14-inch screen, full HD monitors etc.)
- any upgrades available
- business laptops vs personal computers
- laptops vs desktop PCs
What Brand Laptops Do You Sell?
We have lots of different brands available in our refurbished laptop shop, including HP, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft and more. We also have Apple and Samsung Galaxy tablets available.
Are You an Experienced Refurbisher?
Absolutely. We have years of experience in the industry, developing one of the leading sources of refurbished HP laptops, desktops, laptop components, gaming equipment, workstations, business laptops and more.
We even offer 2 in 1 deals, a 1 year warranty on refurbished products for your peace of mind and next day delivery. We've made it easy to compare products by listing everything from their battery and storage to the price, refurbished grade, operating system (e.g. Win 10 Pro) and processor (e.g. intel core i5, core i7 etc.).
If you'd like to read some of our fantastic customer reviews about the products and services we offer, you can compare these now on Trustpilot.
Order Gaming Laptops, Business Laptop Components & More
From 2 in 1 desktops to the latest gaming PCs and laptops, we have everything you need to create the ideal set-up for your needs. You'll see Apple tablets for on-the-go browsing, business laptops HP for those working from home, Dell desktops for offices and laptops gaming accessories.
Contact Us Today
We have lots of useful help and advice listed across our co uk site, but if you can't find what you need, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our friendly, knowledgeable team. You can also call our customer service line on (+44 ) 0161 745 9720.